ANYWAY, don't judge me. My makeup bag is from J. Crew and it's at least 4 years old. It's a very sturdy coated canvas material that appears to be bombproof, because it looks brand new. But whatever, you want to see what's inside, right?
- Bare Escentuals flawless face brush that I use as a blush brush
- Bobbi Brown Ultra Fine Eyeliner brush
- MAC eyeliner brush I never really use, not sure why it's here
- Same with the black bristled MAC eyeshadow brush
- White (or it was white once) MAC eyeshadow brush that I love
- Laura Mercier mini liner/blending brush that came with a palette and I liked more than the makeup.
- Josie Maran eye pencil in Black Raven (part of a gift set)
- Bobbi Brown long-wear gel eyeliner in Black Ink
- Shu Uemura eyelash curler
- MAC Blot powder*
- Benefit Bella Bamba sample that is the BEST SAMPLE EVER. It's lasted forever and I love it. Will totally buy it when it runs out, if that ever happens.
- Josie Maran mini bottle of Argan Oil, I use this on my cuticles (part of a gift set)
- bobbi pin
- Ouidad Frizz and Flyaway Control spray if my hair is particularly insane
- Bobbi Brown tinted moisturizer--this is pretty much gone and I bought a bottle of Josie Maran tinted moisturizer today to try. I'll review that asap.
- Josie Maran Beautiful Blues palette (part of a gift set, I mostly adore the huge mirror and the neutral shades in it)
- Fragrance.com free nail file packet
- Laura Geller eyeshadow duo in Amethyst/Lagoon (this was to replace a shattered, discontinued duo called Rosebud that I mourn. I still wear this a lot though.)
- Boots No. 7 Radiant Glow Concealer
- Rodial Glamtox Eye Pen*
- Anastastia Tinted Brow Gel in Granite
- Maybelline The Falsies in Black Drama (my new favorite!)
- Bobbi Brown Lash Glamour Extreme Lengthening Mascara*
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Yogurt
- Bobbi Brown Ultra Nude Eye Palette
- mini Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment
That is a lot! And it's not even counting the random makeup in my train case that I rarely use. And THEN, I realized that I keep a few things in my purse, namely:
- L'oreal Infallible 16 Hour powder (I bought this on a whim and I wouldn't again. It's serious powder.)
- Bobbi Brown blotting paper (in slightly better shape than Adrien's)
- Hanae Mori Butterfly rollerball perfume (my absolute favorite)
- mini Fresh Sugar Rose lip treatment
- Revlon Lip Butter in Tutti Frutti
- Clinique Chubby Stick in Two Ton Tomato
WHEW. That took ten years to put together. I like makeup, y'all. Did you already dish on the contents of your makeup bag on Adrien's post? If not, spill it! Make me feel like less of a product whore.
*these where all empty/dried out, so I tossed them afterwards!